Sunday, January 17, 2010

first blog entry!

Okay - so my original blog was worldformoms.blogspot.com, im still undecided if i'm going to move things over this way.. or leave it there and leave blogs stricly WFM over there..


but i hate the idea of having 2 pages! (like i dont have enough things to keep up with!)

but for now i'll post here! I've also created my very own YouTube page

www.youtube.com/RandomnessWithKhris

Woulda been RandomnessWithKhristine, but it didn't fit lol.. and i wasn't going to end it with Khrist .. LOL.. anywho - check it out let me know what you think!

Here's my first Video... real short/mini video when I had gotten my BH Cosmetics 120 Eyshadow palette edition 2..




I did a smokey eye tutorial and it's just in the editing stage.. but the program im using on my mac (imovie 08) is pretty dumb and removed a lot of the features that i need (like fast forward/rewind) lol.. so i'll either have to post 2 videos (a part 1 and 2 - boo i know) OR just cut some of the video out!.. don't know!

anywho let me know what you think!

I'm also going to be having new contests on www.worldformoms.com - so join in when you get a chance!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost Review