Wednesday, March 10, 2010

FOTD: Sea Glass + Twinks

This look was just a random color combo i thought would look nice ;)

any cc's are welcome <3







FACE:
Too Faced Primed & Poreless on t-zone and forehead (just above eyebrows)
MAC Prep + Prime Skin Base Visage on rest of face
MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NW25 on dark circles/spots etc
MAC Face & Body Foundation in N3
MAC Sheer Pressed Powder in NC30
MAC Blush in Prism

EYES:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance eyeshadow primer
Maybelline Expert Wear Eyeshadow Duo "Sea Glass)
MAC Twinks
Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner in Black Ink
Maybelline Lash Stiletto Voluptuous in Very Black

LIPS:
Rimmel Airy Fairy Lipstick
MAC Ample Pink Plushglass

3 comments:

  1. I didn't know you had a blog! Yay totally adding this to my reader! I've been loving the FOTD's you've posted on Specktra.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you hun! :) i'm glad you enjoy my randomn fotd's LOL i'm not great - but i hope in time i will be able to sharpen my skills! <3 i appreciate you visiting my blogggy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the pretty eyes and lips - the lipstick color is so nice and as usual, the eyes are so perfectly blended! :)

    Thank you so much for your sweet comments yesterday - I love how your daughters enjoy the pics!!!

    Hope you have a great weekend hun - I am SO glad it's Friday!

    ReplyDelete

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost Review