Thursday, December 1, 2011

MyFitBeauty.com

I know how confusing this all could be with the blog switches and what not (trust me, i'm confused myself LOL)..

but during the switch there were so many glitches, that I had no idea who transferred where and what did lol.. so beautyandthebrute.com has moved to myfitbeauty.com (all previous blog followers of myfitbeauty.com did not have to do anything, just the name had changed)..

however, if you subbed to this blog, it was beautyandthebrute.com (but for some reason, google glitched and changed myfitbeauty, so myfitbeauty.com was without a home) I still wanted to keep MyFitBeauty.com because that was how everyone originally knew me! :) so although i will be posting more at BeautyAndTheBrute.com I still have decided to keep this blog, and myfitbeauty.com :)

I'm not sure what i'll do with this blog (and my YT channel) like if i'll still post fitness and beauty stuff here, since it'd be redundant on beautyandthebrute.com ..Or i'll just keep it, just to have ... for memories :p

Hope you all had a lovely thanksgiving holiday and can you believe it's December? and it's almost Christmas? jeez - time flew!

anywho thanks for keeping up with all this mumbo jumbo! :) don't forget to check out BeautyAndTheBrute.com because i'm holding an ELF 100 eyeshadow palette giveaway! :)

till next time! <3
- xoxo Xtine

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost Review