Thursday, February 4, 2010

Mini Haul :: NYX Cosmetics... ;)

Hey Everyone! So the other day, i was still looking for My NYX Jumpbo eyeshadow pencil in Milk.. and so I decided to go to this one store in my neighborhood to check it out.. of course when i get there, they didn't have the product i wanted.. but i managed to not go home empty-handed..

So here are some pictures of what I left home with:



Swatches of the Horse Raddish & Strawberry Milk




Horse Raddish & Strawberry Milk up close




Horse Raddish & Strawberry Milk




The two Trio eyeshadow palette's i got ;)




More Eyeshadows (i'll post the names as i forgot to jot them down lol)




Nail polish I thought was SO cute from NYX.. have yet to try it on though..




Stopped by Sally Beauty Supply, and got these two as well ;)


So I didn't leave that unhappy lol.. What I did do, was just order the rest of what i was wanting on CherryCulture.com I'm pretty excited as it should be coming real soon! i'll post that up soon!

It's almost Valentine's day.. what make-up looks are you going to do? I'm not quite sure yet, as i've been busy with my little ones ;) haven't been able to actually sit and find out what Hubby and I are gonna do anyway..

But anywho.. just thought i'd share my FOTN yesterday and a sweet picture of my girls and i :)





<3 Khristine

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost Review