Saturday, February 20, 2010

Saturday 02/20/2010 Gym Session & Pre-Birthday Celebration For Jasli

I noticed i've only been posting every Saturday on my Gym sessions.. I guess it's because during the week - i usually go at 10:30PM when my little ones are sleeping (and hubs is home to watch them).. so by the time i'm done, i'm too tired to vlog/blog about it.

But SORRY! no video today! I was so busy today.. But I was looking through some older pictures from way back when, and then some pictures a few months ago, and kinda comparing them to myself now.. and I must say - i have made a HUGE change (body wise).

When I was a teenager, I was ALWAYS tiny (I was athletic, thin but lean!) and then When I met my boyfriend (who is now my husband).. I gained A LOT of weight.. add to the fact that I had started taking Depo-Provera to regulate my periods sophomore year (Depo-Provera is an injectable form of birth control that you get every 13 weeks - one of the main side effects is weight gain) I went from a size double zero to a size 8 in a span of ONE year! omg! lol..

But anyway that'll be on a different post about everything else.. But today.. We just did Legs & Abs..

Leg Exercises:
Dumbbell Squats (30lb dumbbell - 3 sets of 8 repetitions)
Good Mornings (40lbs - 3 sets of 8 repetitions)
Bulgarian Lunges - (no weights - 3 sets of 10 repetitions)

Ab Exercises:
Floor Crunches - 3 Sets of 30 repetitions
Leg Lifts - 3 Sets of 20 Repetitions

That was pretty much it today..  If any of you want to see pictures of the exercises, i'd be more than happy to show yall - just lemme kno!

anyhow! so after the gym, I took My oldest daughter to her Ballet/Tap class (which my niece/her cousin is also in the class).. and Karen, Derick & I just chillllled while the girls danced! lol it was fun.. playing words with friends on our iPhones (even though i SUCK!)..

Afterwards we rushed home to get ready, as we decided we were going to take everyone to the Aquarium of the Pacific as a "Pre-Bday Celebration" For My youngest daughter Jasmyn. She had been sick the past two weeks (got re-sick just this past week).. so We thought we'd go out and see some fishies :) Plus the girls loved it!

But of course I FORGOT the digital camera.. so i was just left with taking video/pix from my iPhone..
so here's a real short video (of course i always end up getting them when they're kinda done looking at the fish haha)




They Did have a lot of fun though - and that's what matters most! Can't believe Jas will be 2 this Wednesday! Time sure does fly! well time for me to put the girls to bed and get my things ready for tomorrow morning (gym!)..

<3 Khristine

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost Review