Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Urban Decay :: Naked Palette

I cannot believe how this is sold out already and it just got released! okay yes I can believe it! the palette itself is gorgeous!

I cannot wait to get my little mittens on this palette! I know some of you are thinking - ummm Khristine - you have way to many eyeshadows! but if you know me, or you are like myself a make-up junkie.. you can NEVER have enough eyeshadows (or make-up!)

Luckily this palette is going to be permanent - so no craziness like previous limited edition palettes.. plus i love the color combinations in this palette.

More info on the palette here: http://www.urbandecay.com/products/NakedPalette/12Shadows.cfm



It retails for $44.00USD 
for 12 eyeshadows - that's awesome!! When I get this palette, i will show yall some swatches! Whenever it comes back in stock that is LOL!

Are you going to get this palette or Pass?

3 comments:

  1. gosh, isn't it pretty? the only part i don't like is that it has the same eye shadows from their other palette that i already have so im gonna have to skip this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this one looks like a nice collection of nude colours :D i like it!
    but i can't buy urban decay products were i live :( and if i buy it online they're way overpriced!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ud always makes limited quantities of stuff,boo. looks fab tho!

    be sure to enter my giveaway khris :-}

    ReplyDelete

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost Review