Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Curious Tuesday :: What Brushes Do YOU use?

So I thought it'd be a nice idea to see what types of brushes you all use! what are your favorites for blending, putting on color, concealer, blush, foundation?!

For me:

Foundation: MAC 109
Powder: MAC 131
Blush: ELF Studio Blush Brush, For more pigmented ones I use the Sonia Kashuk Duo-Fibre Brush
Eyeshadows: MAC 213, MAC 239.. for blending I like MAC 224/217 or Sonia Kashuk Large crease brush.

So i'm sure it'll be nice to see different types of brushes yall use! from artist/painters brushes, to drugstore, to super high-end.. Post your comment with your all-time favorite make-up brushes!

3 comments:

  1. I use a lot of brushes from a Kirkland brush set... they're super soft and only like $21 for a big set! Sadly I have not seen any new sets at our Costco in several years :(

    I also love love love the EcoTools blush brush, ELF Studio Powder brush, and ELF Studio Concealer brush. I want to try MAC eyeshadow brushes but I have no idea which ones are the best! So pricy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my 239, 217, &224 for eyeshadows and the 129, 182, and 189 for the face :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i want to try ecotools brushes.. but everytime i go to the store, they only have like one or two brushes.. hmm guess i'll have to keep shoppin around..

    i also heard about kirkland/costco brushes.. gotta give those a try..

    what i'm real interested in is the painter/artist brushes!! i'd actually love to see some tutorials using them.. if not - i should get some and try them out lol! :)

    ReplyDelete

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost Review