Thursday, August 5, 2010

VIDEO :: Drugstore Haul (and my first Korres Blush!)

So this is my first drugstore haul video (NO I'm not new to drugstore products - i do use them often) but i have not done a drugstore video haul ever.. sooo :) here's my first one.

Yes i didn't edit some of the bloopers as there were WAYYY too many lol.. my girls were napping and I was in a hurry and wanted to record before they woke up.. 

Yes I'm aware that Korres is NOT a drugstore product, but since I just got it last week i wanted to include it in my haul because it is just that awesome not to show ya'll! 

but on to the Video! Hope you "Like" it!










Products Mentioned:

* ELF Beauty Books 
(Neutrals, Smoky & Eye brights)

* Eco Brushes (Bronzer Brush & Blush Brush)

* Covergirl Liquiline blast Eyeliners (Blackfire, Greenglow, Violet Voltage, Blue Boom) - note there are 2 missing i have not purchased yet

* Sally Hansen Natural Beauty Inspired by Carmindy Airbrush Spray Makeup in Medium
* Sally Hansen Natural Beauty Inspired By Carmindy Your Skin Makeup Foundation in Nude Beige


* Maybelline Dream Matte Powder (in Sand 'Medium 0-1')

* N.Y.C Bronzing Face Powder in "Sunny"

* Covergirl Aquasmooth Foundaton Powder (Buff Beige)

* Korres Powder Blush in #15 Natural
(just realized i forgot to take a picture!)
will have swatches of this on my next blog post!

* Korres Powder Blush in #15 Natural
(just realized I forgot to take a picture!)
Will have swatches etc of this particular blush on 
an upcoming blog post! <3

If you haven't already, please subscribe to my YouTube channel! It means the world to ME!





6 comments:

  1. The ELF Eye bright edition looks exactly like their Beauty Encyclopedia in Eye Sparkle. I love this video by the way and its so cool to hear your voice. I will subscribe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks for the shout out! Hope the foundation works out for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Becky - thanks for watching & subbing! (will return the fave too as i LOVE your tutorials!)

    @Lindsay - your welcome hun! i'm excited - gonna use it starting Monday since my skin is crap due to Aunt Flow haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. just watched your youtube vide, you are so pretty! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. just awarded you the versatile blogger award, check it out on my blog
    http://productrater.blogspot.com/2010/08/blog-award-versatile-blogger.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww thanks Justine! You're too sweet! thanks for watching my video i appreciate it! i'm actually going to be having a separate giveaway for my YT subbies soon! :)

    and thank you kindly for the blogger award! :)will get on that pronto! (i looove awards!) :)

    ReplyDelete

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost Review