Wednesday, August 4, 2010

VIDEO :: MAC Dare to Wear haul/swatches

So I went to the mall the saturday after this collection was released just to check out the collection itself and ended up getting these shadows:
  • Going Bananas
  • Sassy Grass
  • Shock-A-Holic
  • Atlantic Blue
Here is my really quick haul of what i purchased and some swatches :) 








    Shock-A-Holic


    Sassy Grass


    Atlantic Blue


    Going Bananas






    I think i'll skip the lipglasses for now.. but i'm happy with my choices.. 

    Did you pick anything up from this collection?



    2 comments:

    1. I got Going Bananas, Sassy Grass and Zingy... you def should get Zingy! I wore it today and it's really nice. It's bold without being Mimi, you know? lol
      Nice video, btw! You have a good camera.

      ReplyDelete
    2. Beautiful pics!xo

      I skipped the whole collection I don't
      care for bright colors,I look a mess in them..lol

      ReplyDelete

    Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

     
    Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost Review