Sunday, September 5, 2010

FOTD :: Simply Bored

I was bored and decided to just play around and do a simple eyeshadow look to show you all... and if you're wondering.. YES my hair is curled! well i had curled it yesterday for a babyshower and slept in them since we came home so late.. and today they are still lovely lol.. I also had tested out some dry shampoo i had got that i'll mention in my haul video/post to follow this one soon.. 

But on to the the look..






















Products used:

FACE:
Make UP Forever Duo Mat Powder Foundation in 203
Amazing Cosmetics concealer/Corrector in Light Golden
Sonia Kashuk Brow Definer in Haze
Korres Blush in Natural

EYES:
MAC All that glitters E/s
MAC Soft Brown E/S
MAC Espresso E/S
MAC Take Wing E/S
Covergirl Liquiline blast in Blackfire
Maybelline The Falsies Mascara in Very Black


LIPS:
MAC Velvet Teddy Lipstick
MAC Boybait Cremesheen Glass

I know it's been awhile since my last FOTD, but thought i'd share with you this simple look.. i think i actually might try this on my friend who i'll be doing her makeup for her wedding and her bridesmaids :) so excited! let me know what you think and if you have any CC's

8 comments:

  1. @Nikky - thanks love! :)

    @ J - your very welcome! :) glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl! I love this look! Your hair looks so pretty too. xoxo. I got the prize package today, thanks so much! I love everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Ashley - yay! i'm so glad you got it! and glad you liked it all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like it..very pretty and your hair looks awesome too...

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Krista - Thanks hun! :) I appreciate that!

    ReplyDelete

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost Review