Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Best Beauty Blogs on Beautylish Blog! I'm on there!

SO i wanted to share with you all, that i had originally gotten a private invite to test out the beautylish website awhile back when it was still in the testing phase.. well it's live now and they have a section/forum portion where everyone can chit chat and what not.. 

and i just so happened to post a thread the other day wanting to exchange blog links because i'm ALWAYS looking for new blogs to read and keep updated on the latest fashion/make-up etc.. and so i posted it.. little did i know the buzz it was going to cause!! 

I was mentioned on the beautylish blog here: http://blog.beautylish.com/2010/10/19/best-beauty-blogs/

and here's the screen shot :)


and here's the screen shot of me making it on the list of Best Beauty Blogs :) YAY! 

There are SOOO many great beauty blogs on the list and the original thread that i had posted if you want to check it out: http://www.beautylish.com/t/vmvzn/blog-link-exchange

So i just wanted to share that cool news with you all! :) you should check out beautylish.com now and keep up with all the latest news going on in the beauty world! and if you're already a member on there - please feel free to follow me : http://www.beautylish.com/MyFitBeauty

Hope to hear from you all soon! Love my fellow beauty junkies! <3

3 comments:

  1. I have heard so much about Beautylish, I have now joined! Its a great site for all beauty lovers! Thanks for this post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @DanniiBeauty - glad you joined! :) tell me what your name is so i can follow/add you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for starting the thread that made the list possible! I was so excited to see that I'd made it on there.

    Congrats to you, and thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost Review