Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Just a Trim..

It's been awhile since i last got a hair cut or anything with my hair.. but i had been really wanting to do something to my hair since it's been growing a little bit.. and well i've always had short hair.. and the past year and a half.. i've been growing it.. 

and so i really didn't wanna chop all the hard work off LOL.. it takes me forever to grow my hair, so i figured i'd just get my hair relayered.. and bangs reshaped.. 

Before:

After:
(Sorry bad pic - it was nighttime on my Macbook Pro)
LOL my makeup is terrible i know.. long days worth of work.. 
Sorry that the pic makes me look pale lol.. 

So what do ya think? I think i'm going to continue to let it grow until it's long enough.. then we'll go from there.. in another 2 months lol.. :)

I May decide to go short again come summer! we'll see though! I'm looking forward to playing with my hair and learning how to fix it and what not.. 




7 comments:

  1. Dannnnnggggggggggggggg!!!! You look so hot with that haircut! You look like you've lost some weight too, congrats on that! Yay for the gym :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. well MY BAD Ms. Seduce You With My Webcam!!! hahaha .. hella looked at your first picture and was like "aww Khris is so sweet... and then i look a lil further down and said "well dayum." hahaha!!

    i LOVE the "reshaping"! it definitely does wonders and makes it a totally different look! i like that it accentuates your cheekbones and plays up your eyes! it may seem like a simple cut, but it flatters you! :) love it. :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Lindsay - LOL thank you thank you thank you! that means SO much to me haha yay the gym is working haha!

    @Rach - GIRL! you just made me almost piss my pants after reading the first part of your comment LOL! but thank you doll! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I love you new hair. You look sexy. My hair is so plain and boring and I need to do something with it for the new year!


    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Becky - aww your too sweet! Your hair is gorgeous as it is though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI! I noticed that we both got a Blog Award, so I stopped by to follow you! Looking forward to your visit @ www.havingfunsaving.blogspot.com

    p.s. I like the new haircut :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looove the new hair cut! That after photo is sexay, lol!

    ReplyDelete

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost Review