Thursday, December 2, 2010

Tutorial :: Using StillGlamorus Smokey Glam Couture Set

So YAY! finally a tutorial.. it may not be the best, but it is one! and i hope by my subbies that watch, i'll get some feedback and see what i can improve etc.. ;) so enjoy!

Products Used:
EYES:
-TFSI
-StillGlamorus.com "Smokey Glam Couture" set (Vintage, Porcelain Doll, Dress Maker)
-StillGlamorus.com eyeshadow in "Single"
-MAC Soft Brown Eyeshadow
-L'Oreal Carbon Black Lineur intense liquid eyeliner
-Covergirl Liquiline eyeliner pencil in Blackfire (waterline/lowerlashline)
-Maybelline the Falsies Mascara
- Rimmel Eyebrow pencil in Dark Brown

FACE:
- MUFE Duo Mat Powder foundation in "203" light beige
- Graftobian Soft Orange HD Creme Corrector
- Graftobian HD foundation palette in "vixen" used as concealer
- MAC Eversun Blush
- MAC Blushbaby Blush
- MAC Emote (to contour)
- MAC By Candlelight MSF (highlight)

LIPS:
- MAC Velvet Teddy Lipstick
- MAC Spice Lipliner
- MAC Boy Bait Cremesheen Glass


it really has been a few months since i last did a video, that i had forgotten parts of my eyes LOL like inner/outter lid haha.. i was at a loss for words.. and then of course i'm not gonna add it, but i totally didn't know i was recording while i was all glamming up my hair AHAHA.. how embarassing.. but i had fun doing this..

Ness from nerdyness.com had inspired me to actually do this tutorial, since i had been wanting to do a video, but wasn't sure what to do :) this one's for you hun! 







Here are pictures again of the swatches of the eyeshadows i used from stillglamorus cosmetics. :)

Porcelain Doll - Vintage - Dress Maker

I looove my blogging buds! they are awesome! <3 but anywho, here are pictures of the final look.. totally have no idea what the heck happened to the settings on my camera since it's been ages since i did a video.. but.. please bare with me! hope you enjoyed the video nonetheless!



until the next one! which will actually be really really soon! :)

4 comments:

  1. Hi!

    Amazing blog you got there :D I love it!
    So I'm a new follower :)

    Maybe you can check out my blog as well, some time, and become a follower? I would like that :)

    http://tesjoesblog.blogspot.com

    Thanks :) And keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am here again. Trying to recreate the look. I just noticed you have the prettiest dimples. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Tessa - thanks! :) i'll check out your blog too!

    @April - thanks hun! :) love your new blog layout! it's so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost Review