Saturday, April 23, 2011

Gym Session :: 04/23/2011

Hey Everyone! It's been awhile since my last gym session. but i decided to go today even though I wasn't really cleared to go. I had my MRI monday evening for my left knee. I'm waiting for the results - so hopefully this week i'll find out what the problem is!

anywho, today i did legs, biceps and abs

Biceps:
- Seated Alternating curls - 15lb dumbbells each hand - 5 sets of 5 repetitions
- Hammer Curls - 15lb dumbbells each hand - 3 sets of 8 repetitions

Abs:
- crunches - 3 sets of 30 (machine)

Legs: 
- Squats - 105lbs (on olympic bar + weights) - 5 sets of 5 repetitions
- Seated Leg extensions (machine) - 40lbs - 3 sets of 12 repetitions
- Leg Curls (machine) 50lbs - 3 sets of 8 repetitions
- Seated Calf raises- 35lbs - 3 sets of 8 repetitions

That pretty much sums of my workout for today. i tried not to go too hard on my knee.. so far it's still a little bit painful - but i'm fine :) 

but of course i messed up my right shoulder so.. yea.. lol im icing it up - hopefully it's nothing.. until tomorrow's workout!


Sigma Brushes - Amazing make-up brushes!
http://www.sigmabeauty.com/?Click=3346
10% Off code = GLAM2011
FREE Gift with purchase of $30+!

1 comments:

  1. Dang, good job girl. The only workout I get is when I walk to the bus stop lol. I suck!

    ReplyDelete

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost Review