Tuesday, April 6, 2010

FOTD :: Using some of MAC's GMLoL e/s ;)

Whaaat? another FOTD? I know right - amazing! lol.. anyway - I was so happy that hubby let me get the other eyeshadows (well i had previously gotten birds & berries when it first came out).. I'm awaiting Shell Pearl in the mail because my local MAC counter was sold out (and the idiot MA was all like - umm it's Limited Edition so you can no longer get it anymore anywhere.. i said, well the reason why i came to the store was because i saw it online and thought you may have it - but it's available online so i'll just purchase it there!) he tried to tell me it was sold out.. but umm no it wasn't jerkface!! :)


anyway.. I used Dame's Desire & Birds & Berries eyeshadows mainly.. but this is the look i did today for work! :) and yes I'm wearing Sponge Bob Scrubs (if you can see it lol) LOL!




Products used:
Face:
Too Faced Primed & Poreless (T-zone)
MAC Prep + Prime Skin Base Visage (Everywhere else)
Katie B Cosmetics - Mineral Foundation
Katie B Cosmetics - Concealer in G400
MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NW25
NARS Luster Blush
MAC Emote Blush (for contouring cheeks)


Eyes:
TFSI
MAC Delft Paint Pot (On lid area)
Birds & Berries E/s on Lid
Dame's Desire e/s on Crease
Print e/s Outter Corner with SS219 brush
Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner in Ink Black
Voluptuous Stiletto Mascara


Lips:
Aquafina Lipbalm
MAC Equality Lipstick
MAC Feeling Dreamy lipglass


Brushes Used:
Face:
MAC 130 for foundation
MAC 109 for blush contouring
MAC 187 for blush


Eyes:
MAC 242 (to apply paint pot)
MAC 239 (to apply birds & berries to lid)
Sonia Kashuk Large Crease brush (for crease using Dame's Desire)
Sigma SS219 (to use print e/s on outer corner)


Anywho - hope yall enjoy today's FOTD! I still have a lot of stuff to post about! (especially my love package from Nikki!!! Well hope you all had a fabulous day! til next time!

<3 Khristine

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Teals look good on you

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a very sexy look. I'm loving all the colors ^_^

    im glad you got the e/s you wanted :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! It looks so good, I kinda wish I'd gotten it now!

    ReplyDelete

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost Review