Wednesday, April 21, 2010

MAC : Pret-a-papier Collection - Are your getting anything?

Hello all!


For those of you who are into MAC and their collections, the latest one that just came out Pret-a-Papier.. Are any of you going to get anything/have purchased anything (available online i believe) from this collection?

I think if i can purchase anything from this collection (on a real tight budget).. I really would love to try out:

Paint Pots:
Coral Crepe
(Groundwork is Permanent shade, so i'll wait on that one!)

Eyeshadows:
Luckily I swapped not to long ago for Memorabilia (It's a repromote) so i'll skip it!
Cut to fit - will skip it because it looks similar (or in the same family as) Twinks Eyeshadow
Bamboo - is permanent - so i'm not in a rush to purchase it :)
Tissue Weight - looks like it won't go so well on my eyelids.. plus i have too many beigey/nudy colors so i'll skip.. but i guess i'll stop by the MAC Counter when i can and swatch it for myself or have the MA put it on me..
Gazette Grey - i'm going to skip this one only because i don't wear too many greys as it is.. 

Blushes:
Garb - looks interesting.. it's like a orangey/nude color.. not sure how it'd look on my skin.. so it's one of those things i'll have to see in person..
Instant Chic - i absolutely LOVE the color in the pot, but from reading a few reviews on it - goes on sheer etc.. im wondering how it'll look on my skin! but it looks lovely.. not to mention i'm in a total BLUSH phase right now!
Light Over Dark Mineralize Blush Duo - I don't know, but i'm just not into the blush duo's.. well this one just doesn't wow me (and the price too lol).. 

Lipsticks:
All the lipsticks in this collection are rather lovely! but knowing me since i have pigmented lips.. it'll distort the color of the lipstick when i put it on.. so i'll have to go to the mac store and see/swatch/try them on myself to see which one really will work for me!
Archetype, Dressmaker Dressmaker, Kraft, Made to Order

Lipglasses:
C-Thru, Pret-a-Papier, Fold and Tuck
i'm thinking the same thing as the lipsticks - will have to try them for myself! :)  Fold and Tuck reminds me of the MAC lipstick Fresh Moroccan (but of course more shiny!)

Nailpolish:
Brownbag - i think i'd really like this - it's so nude/browny/natural lol.. like brown paper bag! LOL.. i've never owned nail polish.. or fancy "Nail Lacquer" from MAC.. but i think i'd like this one! something i could wear to work!
Originality - i think it's a frosty super shimmery/shiny gold.. i don't think i'd be able to wear it to work without people being blinded by it's color! but i do love it though! we'll see!

the Chromographic pencils (well the eyebrow ones) i'd really like to try! i don't even know what the other two are.. or where they're supposed to go lol.. but i'm not in a rush to buy them to be honest..

for those of you that have anything from the collection - please feel free to share your swatched in the comments! :)

if and when i do purchase anything - i'll definitely do some swatches and have a final review!

Toodles!
<3 Khristine

1 comments:

  1. I plan to get the coral paint pot and instant chic blush. I'm also eye-ing tissue weight and gazette grey eyeshadows, and possibly the lighter chromagraphic pencil =) No lippies for me!

    ReplyDelete

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost Review