Monday, July 19, 2010

Gym Session :: 07/19/2010

So i think i'm going to get back into posting my gym sessions.. for those of you who are interested.. and for myself/reference. i think it's always nice to post your workouts and give yourself some motivation.. or whatnot.

I haven't been to the gym at night (on worknights that is) for quite awhile because it was really messing with my sleeping pattern. so i took like a 3 week break from the gym.. only going on the weekends, but it wasn't enough..

so i decided to just jump right back into my routine.. because i have lost 20lbs thus far.. and need to lose the remaining 20lbs (yes i need to, and NO i will not be toothpick skinny - because that is NOT the look i'm looking for!)..

tonight, I had Karen come with me to the gym.. We worked out chest/back. My booty and thighs.. shoulders and biceps are sore as heck from saturday and sunday's workouts! awesome!

Chest:

  • Dumbbell Press
  • Dumbbell Flys
  • Incline Dumbbell Press
Back:

  • Bent Over Dumbbell rows (no bench this time - will have to do a video to explain this lol)
  • Low Cable Rows
  • Barbell Row
and that completed our workout. of course it's very important to stretch before! and form is everything! you can be doing these exercises with the heaviest/lightest weights.. and be sore.. but remember - you need to practice form to prevent from hurting yourself! because if you don't practice your form and do the movements correctly - you'll end up injuring yourself and working out the wrong things if that makes sense..

anywho! i think that's about it.. tomorrow is my off day from the gym since i went sat & sunday.. I'm going to go again with Karen to do some HIIT/Cardio circuit training or the like.. so that puts me back to 4 days a week.. which is good.. i'll lose the extra 20ish lbs in no time!

alright everyone time to hit the hay!

:) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost Review