Friday, July 16, 2010

Review :: Glam'Eyes Single Eyeshadows By Rimmel

So I was browsing the aisle of Target the other day, and Saw these eyeshadows in the Rimmel section. The colors were quite appealing and i didn't really having anything quite like it, and for the price $2.99, I couldn't pass it up!

I only got two colors: Posh Peacock, Spicy Bronze

It has really cute font on it's packaging (i'm a sucker for cutesie font) and the colors itself are really gorgeous!



Here are some swatches:

Posh Peacock





Spicy Bronze




they had some other colors, and for $2.99, i think i'd get them all. only because for days I do not want to use my MAC/high end shadows.. i think this is perfect.. especially how they are singles, and you can bring them with you for touch ups if you wanted to. Plus it's only $2.99 - so what do you have to lose? the colors are rather gorgeous and there is no fall-out! (for me at least - on these two shadows in particular) they have a sort of velvety/satin feel when applied to the skin (when i had swatched them on my arm)..

I cannot wait to actually use them for a fotd/look etc.. :) but so far - so good! I think if you're on a budget and don't have a lot to spend and want to have some colors, these eyeshadow singles are perfect!

Packaging: 3/5
Product: 4/5
Value: 5/5 ($2.99 at my local Target)
Ease of Use: 5/5
Overall: 4/5

Recommend?: Absolutely! like I mentioned - it's great if your starting out with make-up/eyeshadows, are on a budget, or just want some eyeshadows to play around with.. these are perfect for the price!



**Disclaimer: this product was purchased by me, I was NOT paid to review this product. this was all on my own behalf**

2 comments:

  1. Nice haul - I have seen them and never thought to try them out. Maybe I'll pick one up next time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Spicy Bronze & Night Jewel & I like the color payoff and smooth feel :) Mine are powdery though and get a lot of fall out when you're swiping it from the pan :( but other than that I really like these shadows!

    ReplyDelete

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost Review