Thursday, June 9, 2011

Gym Session :: 06/09/2011

Another great workout session after work.. I was rather skeptical about going after work (peak hours at the gym) and was worried that all the weights that I wanted to use would not be available - the machines I wanted to use would be taken, etc...

but thankfully - although it was rather busy in there and jam packed (not as bad as the other local gym i used to frequent).. i was able to get my work-out done completely.. at my own pace and bother-free lol.

Today I did upper body.. and here is my workout. I am a bit bloated lately, like i mentioned in previous posting (aunt flow haha TMI).. so i think i've gained a few pounds in water weight - but i'm not stressing too much. 

Not sure if i've mentioned it on my blog - but i have on my twitter... I have joined a "30 day get fit" program.. well it's not really a program - just daily e-mails on my work email address with a challenge - really super easy if you ask me... 

i've been doing well so far - and i'm hoping to keep up the motivation for the rest of this month.

anywho - on to the workout...

Back:
- Lat Pull Down (Machine) - 75lb each hand - 5 sets of 5 repetitions
- Low Row (cable machine) - 60lbs - 3 sets of 8 repetitions 
- Low Back Extensions - no weights - 3 sets of 20 repetitions

Chest:
- Flat Bench Press (olympic Bar + weights) - 65lbs - 5 sets of 5 repetitions
- Incline Dumbbell Press - 15lbs each hand - 3 sets of 8 repetitions
- Dumbbell Flys - 10lbs each hand - 3 sets of 8 repetitions

Abs:
5 sets of 30 crunches on the ab machine (lying down)
3 sets of 15 leg lifts


Calves:
Standing Calf raises - 3 sets of 20 (no weights)

that was tonights workout - loved it! what fitness plans do you have in store for tomorrow?



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost Review