Sunday, June 19, 2011

Gym Session :: 06/19/2011

Happy Father's Day to all the Amazing Dad's out there! Hope you all had an amazing weekend with the daddies in your life!


My Hubby and I spent our morning... of course at the gym! :) i'm so proud of myself that i was able to go throughout this week and hoping the momentum will still continue even though i'm going back to work.

I did legs/biceps and abs as usual.. added a few things here and there.. here is my workout for the day.


Legs:
- Squats (olympic bar + weights) - 115lbs - 5 sets of 5 repetitions.
- Dumbbell Dead Lifts - 35lbs each hand - 3 sets of 8 repetitions
- Bulgarian lunges - bodyweight - 3 sets of 12 repetitions
- Standing Calve raises - 4 sets of 20 repetitions
- Thigh Abductor (Machine) 30lbs - 3 sets of 12 repetitions
- Thigh Adductor (Machine) 30lbs - 3 sets of 12 repetitions

Biceps:
- Concentration Curls - 15lbs each hand - 5 sets of 5 repetitions
- Hammer Curls - 12.5 lbs each hand - 3 sets of 8 repetitions
- Cross body Curl - 12.5lbs each hand - 3 sets of 8 repetitions

Triceps:
- Bench Dips (bodyweight) - 3 sets of 8 repetitions
- Kickbacks - 5lbs each hand - 3 sets of 8 repetitions

Abs:
- Lying Crunches (on ab-machine) 3 sets of 30 repetitions
- Hanging leg lifts (On dip machine) 3 sets of 20 repetitions

Hubby and I cooled down and stretched after our workout - which i must remind myself and all of my readers.. how important it is to stretch! trust me - i never used to stretch when I was younger, but when you get older.. it is a MUST! you do not want to pull a muscle, or have it tear! so stretch, stretch, STRETCH after your workout!

Alright - time to have lunch with my dad and family and then visit hubby's dad and family! Enjoy this beautiful day! be positive! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost Review