Monday, November 14, 2011

20 week pregnancy vlog :: belly shot! pregnancy updates

So I had originally recorded this on November 8th, but couldn't get it uploaded onto Youtube until the 10th... I am 21 weeks as of today, but i'm still 5 months pregnant!


:) here is a video on my 20 week preggy belly and how i've been feeling this far.. :)




What do you think? do you like pregnancy vlogs like these? Do any of you preggies out there have specific questions for me (i've had a few questions so far, so I thought i'd put that out there that i'm willing to answer any pregnancy related questions as well!) 


:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost Review