Thursday, November 17, 2011

Sephora VIB Haul :: Picture Heavy :)

Since I totally missed out on the Sephora Friends & Family sale, I was so ecstatic to find out that Sephora was having an event for VIB (very important beauty-insiders).. and they were given 20% off from November 10th - November 14th (in store and online). Also there was an instore event at our local participating Sephora store on November 10th..


At this VIB event, you could learn new tips & tricks from their makeup studio, see the latest beauty picks and newest items.. and of course get a free bag (i didn't since i came to the event later - but got chocolate instead lol)..


but nonetheless, I was so glad My mom came with me, she took me shopping lol! :D so i got tons of goodies! :) mind you, it's not very often I go shopping with my mom - cause we're both so busy with work (and school for me).. and since i'm not working at the moment, she decided to spoil me! <3 I Love my Mommy! <3


Oh and no she didn't purchase ALL of these for me.. (just the danmari palette & the amazing grace perfume because I also had a gift certificate to Sephora which covered the rest :D)  


Here is what I Hauled! I'm so excited to use these ALL! lol


Here is everything together

Got 3 samples:
Hourglass face primer, Marc Jacobs "Oh, Lola" perfume & Issac Miyake "Floral" perfume

I went ahead and redeemed my beauty insider gift :D




Benefit "Watt's Up!" highlighter










brush cleaner (for in between washes)

 Philosophy "Amazing Grace" :D


Josie Maran Seductive Golds set 




This was the gold skin illuminator 




 This lipgloss smelled like caramel popcorn!





the last one was an eyeliner brush, eyeliner gel & eyeshadow in one!

The NARS Danmari All About Cheeks Palette








Lastly, the Lancome Hypnose Doll Lashes Mascara Set




Did you pick up anything from the F&F or VIB Sale? 





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost Review